A Few Common Birds And Little Red Squirrel

Dean_Gretsch

Papa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today has turned cooler again and brought cloudy weather with the front. My old favorite bird feeder finally called it kaput so I had to just dump the seed from it onto a stump and the birds came running:05.18-flustered:
1 2 Male House Finches
2 Male House Finches.JPG

2 Junco and Finch
Junco.JPG

3 Standing Guard
House Finch 6.7_1.JPG

4 Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse.JPG

5 Lil Red
Lil Red.JPG

Nice set! I get plenty of the others but have yet to see a titmouse. Do they actually go to your feeders?

Thank you. Yes, they are one of the more common birds at the feeder during winter. Usually I see them with Black Cap Chickadees and the Dark Eyed Juncos.

Doing a little research it seems the titmouse is found in the Niagra region of Ontario and kinda rare to see it elsewhere. I'm about 45min north of Niagra.

Doing a little research it seems the titmouse is found in the Niagra region of Ontario and kinda rare to see it elsewhere. I'm about 45min north of Niagra.
also in La salle Burlington go to dufferins Island in Niagra people hand feed them there.

also in La salle Burlington go to dufferins Island in Niagra people hand feed them there.

Hmm.. a park I've never been to and not far from Woodland Cemetery to see if I can get a Screech. I see a little trip in my future.

Good stuff Dean! That Titmouse is the winner for me. Great example.

Hmm.. a park I've never been to and not far from Woodland Cemetery to see if I can get a Screech. I see a little trip in my future.
there is also a screech in la salle just not as often we have had 0 luck with the woodland or la salle owls in both our trips there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back