Squirrel in flight and a few other recent shots..

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday was a complete wall of dense fog here in CT... I couldn't find any interesting birds.. These squirrels have been destroying my bird feeders and just love sunflower seeds... I had an idea to try to catch a squirrel jumping for a change of pace.. Set up an off camera flash and got this after many attempts...

I was kicking around a new watermark (image 2) when a fan on my FB page sent me one. images 1 and 4..

Thanks for looking

Mid Air Squirrel 1_4 by krisinct- Thanks for 4 Million views!, on Flickr

Tufted Titmouse 1_3 by krisinct- Thanks for 4 Million views!, on Flickr

Juvenile Sharp Shinned Hawk 1 1_1 by krisinct- Thanks for 4 Million views!, on Flickr

Squirrel 1_4 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 4 Million views!, on Flickr

Chickadee 12_29 by krisinct- Thanks for 4 Million views!, on Flickr

6 Not too bad for ISO 20K...
Juvi Coopers Hawk ISO 20K by krisinct- Thanks for 4 Million views!, on Flickr

I think the watermark is badass along with the flying squirrel. Sweetness!

I think the watermark is badass along with the flying squirrel. Sweetness!
I started an open discussion about it the other day on my FB page.. A few hours later this guy posted the watermark and asked what I thought about it. I thought it was too cool. We tried it with one of my Osprey shots but his original was just so awesome..

Nice set. Nice watermark design but really hard to see clearly.

A brand new category (SIF) mand he already has it mastered LOL

Or the net it's going to land in lol

Great stuff! Squirrels - the bane of backyard birders.

Nice set. Nice watermark design but really hard to see clearly.
I intentionally will try to blend it into images, so it is there but not too noticeable.
Ok, ya.. I think photo of the year is a wrap. No way anyone's topping an SIF.. lol
Awesome stuff Coastal, as always.
LOL, thanks RP
A brand new category (SIF) mand he already has it mastered LOL
I know, right? He even managed to frame it in such a way that you don't see the cannon it was shot out of...
The poor first squirrel, umm, just a little too much black powder in the canon. Tough to PS the burn marks... :bouncingsmileys:
Flying squirrel is a cool shot. The watermark is nice but I think it will be too big on most shots.
I wanted it big. I had several images stolen last year that went viral on flickr/twitter and the other media sites that had my watermark cropped off or removed. I wanted something that would be harder to clone out or just crop off. I know tons of people just take my images and use them for profile pics, and wallpaper on their phones and PC's this way the watermark will still be there.,.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back