A few fashion/glamour shots. Looking for C&C pls

Captain IK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HI All,

Haven't posted in a while. I've been busy getting my boat ready for launch. So it's in the water now and I can get back to photography.
Here are a few shots from this past weekend.
I'd love to hear your comments please...

DSC_4755.jpg

DSC_4771.jpg

DSC_4809.jpg

I'm not digging the first one, mainly because the focus seems to be on the fence and not her. Her eyes look out of focus as do the clothes. If this is fashion, the clothes are a must IMO.

The second one is my fave of the three. Nice sharpness all around, from the face/eyes to the shoes. Nice DOF, making it slightly out of focus to draw nice attention to the subject. I especially like the pose and composition of the shot.
One issue I have though is with the half open mouth, like he was going to saw something, or he is burping. :)

I'm not into this one either. Its nice, better than what I can do, but I find its too bright and the DOF is a bit wonky in the upper section. Was this done in post processing? I like her pose though.

I like all three, number two is great, just not loving his expression, and number 3 is excellent! Just my thoughts, but what do I know lol?!?

I like #2, great pose and lighting. And as said before, great DOF!

The others don't do much for me, they aren't bad, but they don't jump off the page like #2.

all 3 are great
number 2 is my favorite
thanks for sharing

Is number 3 some kind of InfraRed action, or inverted tone sort of thing? I noticed her skirt is white in one picture and black in the other. But her top stays black in both. Is it like selective inversion? It's looks bizarre, and I don't think it works for me. My eye just can't make sense out of the picture, and I agree that the bokeh in the top is rather wonky. Beautiful model though. I like the compisition.

Thanks for the comments guys,

Yes #3 was a bit of an experiment with infrared conversion. I have never done it before and I wanted to see how it went....not so good.

Both models were very good to work with. The female is obviously very beautiful, but the really cool thing was she had the personality to match.

Most reactions

Back