What's new

A few film scans

julius

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Hey guys! I haven't posted on here in ages, I've been walking around eastern europe for the last year or so and have just arrived back home in australia. I'm slowly working my way through the hundreds of rolls of film I blasted out but thought I'd like to share a few! I'm not actually using a scanner to convert the negs to digital, I have taken the lens off my film enlarger and am taking photos of the backlit negative with my dslr haha. A fairly painstaking process but it's cheap (free) and produces interesting results though! I'm also experimenting with film hdr to try to get a little bit more info out of the negs. The third image is an example of this, could have gone slightly over the top though (like the majority of hdr imo) :confused:

I'm looking forward to being a bit more active and joining in some discussions on the boards! Thanks for looking!

test10.jpg


test9.jpg


test2ru.jpg


test5v.jpg


test8ak.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom