What's new

A few for C&C

Eek! I wouldn't want to walk down that hallway, that's super creepy! I think you caught the essence of it too. The pink board keeps catching my eye too, but I like the rolling, multi-toned clouds against the sharp boards and 90-degree angles. I don't know, to me it screams "Work In Progress" like nature working all around us trying to construct our world within it. I'm getting too into it... in short, minus the hot pink board, I really like the 1st one. The third doesn't do a whole lot for me. While it's a super cool tree, if you could catch it with the kind of clouds that are in #1, it would be like, a poster for a horror movie!
 
I like them. The first one reminds me of an HDR or something....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom