The paintings just don't look like you put much thought into composition. The technique in the first one is nice and if it had a better composition could have been good.
Your an artist... Not one that many understand or care for but you are an artist. I like the first shot... It has a good mood to it. The lighting is nice and the color is great. The wall in the background is nicely shot. It has great contrast and I love the way it is almost blown out in the center. The shadow might be a little harsh... Try making the edges a little softer?
Number five is a cool shot. I feel as if the guy is climbing or struggling to be great at what he does. I wish the ghost of him was a little easier to see but again I like the lighting.
Number six has to be my favorite shot in quite a while (of yours). I would call it "Out Of The Darkness". The under exposure of the room with the door and exit sign is great! Good job on these three!
The rest... I don't get. Flower is OOF and not an interesting subject. The bird thing? The rainbow over the whole house and sky?
I believe these are on the mild side of you, much better! Continue to work on basics. I actually like 1, 3, and 6, just correct the tilt. Not fond of the art but thats me.
I like the Basketball (perhaps show it on some just finished wood floors in a gymnasium with the end of the court in sight?) probably not explaining that right, but having played ball I can see it in my mind...lol I really like the exit sign photo... fix the tilt in post (easy to do) or fix your tripod (another easy fix). Something about it keeps pulling me back to it. I like it.