What's new

a few for c&c

barleymalt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
142
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out on the lake today and brought my cam of course. Comments welcome!

4809997465_ffb11a7127_b.jpg

4809997841_409b9ee024_b.jpg

4809997095_6e91bcc79b_b.jpg

4809996779_531b361341_b.jpg
 
Its really too bad you clipped the tip of the boat in #3.... I think a little extra space in front of the boat would really make this image. But I like it aside from that...

Maybe a 3:1 aspect ratio to emphasize the boat more... Just a thought.

4809997095_6e91bcc79b_b.jpg
 
Nice crop man I love it. Actually I don't mind the boat being slightly past the frame, I think it adds speed. That thing was about to lift off.
 
Nice crop man I love it. Actually I don't mind the boat being slightlypast the frame, I think it adds speed. That thing about to lift off.

Thanks... And as for clipping the boat... Its your photo. If you likr it... then thats the way it should be. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom