J JSD TPF Noob! Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 138 Reaction score 0 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 23, 2010 #1 Any comments appreciated... Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
Noonz TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2010 Messages 169 Reaction score 2 Location Sydney, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 23, 2010 #2 I LOVE the last photo.. the spray is my favorite part of capturing a wave, especially when the sun is behind it Overall lovely photography. Good stuff!
I LOVE the last photo.. the spray is my favorite part of capturing a wave, especially when the sun is behind it Overall lovely photography. Good stuff!
HamSughes TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2010 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Edinburgh Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 23, 2010 #3 Noonz said: I LOVE the last photo.. the spray is my favorite part of capturing a wave, especially when the sun is behind it Overall lovely photography. Good stuff! Click to expand... Gotta agree, it's the most interesting to look at I think. The owl creeped me out when I realised it was there, haha.
Noonz said: I LOVE the last photo.. the spray is my favorite part of capturing a wave, especially when the sun is behind it Overall lovely photography. Good stuff! Click to expand... Gotta agree, it's the most interesting to look at I think. The owl creeped me out when I realised it was there, haha.