Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3843465430_9881059215.jpg

3843465532_c91578f580_b.jpg

3843527804_b21880bc4a_b.jpg

3842768285_fd471eb644_b.jpg

Notice the spider? Didn't know it was there until I uploaded it to the computer. (I HATE spiders!!!)
3842774741_f844fee828_b.jpg

There are all SOOC, so they prob could be better with some PP, but I'd like to get some c/c on the "naked" versions :)

Last edited:
i dont notice the spider, because I cant see it.. unless i take the time to click each link.. put
around each of your links, so they embed right in the thread..

1. boring
2. boring and out of focus + distracting background
3. boring and over exposed
4. boring
5. by far the best of the lot. interesting composition. a tad underexposed, but that can be fixed in post processing. I'd spend a little time on this one for sure.

to qualify, when I say boring, I don't mean they are bad pictures, I just mean there isn't a lot going on in them. I don't intend to offend!

I put the
on the links, however, I still have to click on the link in order to see them.... did i do it right?

1 The sky is blown out, if you can set your camera so after you take a image you can look at it and it can tell you if you have highlights. and if you do either use EV comp. or change shutter/aperture.

2 the flower if out of focus but a piece of grass is in focus. but good use of low f/stops

3 you cropped part of the flower off and the half of leaf is kinda distracting because its in frame and in focus.

4 in this case you will get highlights but thats not avoidable, but could use a little more composition.

Thats how i would C&C my work so its nothing against you if you think I'm being harsh but good work!

Thank you for the c&c!! I still can't see the images... even on other threads, is there something i can change in my user setting to fix this? Thanks again!! :)

Most reactions

Back