A few from a recent shoot

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently organized a film photography outing with a bunch of fellow photographers, and vendors that I work with. It was mostly for us to test out film equipment, ask questions, try out film cameras and film stocks that we may not have the opportunity to do so in a stressful environment. Of course, we get to hang out outside of work, talk business, and exchange ideas. I asked one of my IG followers to come out and model for us. She met me a while back for another shoot.

These are some digital shots. Film scans won't be here for another week. :eek:

Nikon D750, 85mm f1.4

Edit: There are no stories in these photos. They're just simply a bunch of photos of a pretty face LOL :D

_D757974.JPG
_D757980.JPG
_D757986.JPG
_D758071-2.JPG
_D758132.JPG
_D758139.JPG
_D758150.JPG
_D758408.JPG

Untitled-1.jpg

Very nice set, though it always helps to have such a lovely subject. I'm hoping you did some with the 645 that you'll share, as I am seriously considering one. The film versions are becoming very reasonable.

love the sitting shots. first in that series especially.

All quite nice but especially like number five. Wonderful setting you found.

The lighting on 8 is stunning! A surprising choice, as its different from what I normally see from you.

As usual the rest of the series is top notch. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Very nice set, though it always helps to have such a lovely subject. I'm hoping you did some with the 645 that you'll share, as I am seriously considering one. The film versions are becoming very reasonable.

I shot 4 rolls on film and just waiting for the scans to come back. I also found out I accidentally had the film camera on bracketing mode. Doh! Yeah I recently bought an original Pentax 645 for $150 just for my manual focus lenses I'm waiting for my film scans to come back on that camera too :eek:

How long did it take to find all your locations? Good stuff as usual.

It's actually all in one spot so it wasn't too bad. The mosquitoes by that pond were a pain though. They like me too much.

Last edited:
The lighting on 8 is stunning! A surprising choice, as its different from what I normally see from you.

As usual the rest of the series is top notch. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Yes a bit more dramatic which I normally don't shoot for wedding related work.... but the lighting was too good

Great set! My favorites are #3 and #5! <3

Outstanding pics! My favorite is the one of her standing on top of that large, round rock!

Gorgeous set!

Most reactions

Back