Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_MG_5643.jpg

_MG_5650.jpg

_MG_5689.jpg

_MG_5608.jpg

_MG_5636.jpg

_MG_5582.jpg

I'm no pro by all means, but the first one isn't a very flattering pose. I thought they were both pregnant.

The glaring light in the dugout shot needs to go, very distracting.

I would have to say I agree with the remark about these not being very flattering. #4, IMO, is your best shot and your best attempt to make the subject appealing. Pay attention to the poses and clothing. #4, although good, would have been better if some how the woman on the right side of the photo could have had a bent knee or different position to get rid of the knee fat rolls. I know not every subject is a supermodel but I believe it is our job to bring out the best of them.

#2, 3, 4, and 6 all have the girls looking directly into the camera. Use more of a side turned head to give the feeling of a slimmer face. Save the full frontal shots for a man. The full frontal shots are way to masculine for a couple of young girls.

Try getting more of a frame with the lens than doing it with PP. Vignetting is useful but in most cases less is more.

I like what you were going for in #3 with the car lights and the fence but the poses are bad and the shadows (as with most of the images) are just WAY to harsh. Car lights are just not the best lighting for a photo shoot.

You seem to have a basic idea of what the rule of thirds is but you don't follow it completely and it has hurt a lot of these shots. #2, 4, and 6 look ok but in #1 they look a little centered and the pose makes them look as though they are trying a balancing act but just cant stand up to do it. #3 just bad to me... The boob is the highlight of the shot! It has a bright light on it making it blown out and a shadow making it look big. #5 you have the back of her head taking up just about half the shot. Nothing interesting about her head so why make it so important in the image?

Welcome to the forum!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back