What's new

A few from Annapolis, my state capitol

kelox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
1,434
Reaction score
24
Location
Coming to you live from Planet MAXXUM, home of the
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some from a shot in Annapolis.
1
horse2framed.jpg

2
horse1framed.jpg

3
Bookstore.jpg
 
I've been there several times for the Annapolis Boat show...it's a pretty town. And if you hit when all the cadets are in their dress whites, it's an amazing sight.
 
Its pretty funny. Ive lived in Maryland all my life and Ive never been to our capital. Yes I know Ive pathetic.

Nice pics :)
 
Alison said:
I really like the way the light falls in the last one. Great job!
Agree. I also like how you've framed it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom