What's new

A Few from Bahrain

Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
7,824
Reaction score
16
Location
The Magic Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...and only a few unfortunately

2317094446_972dbf87de_o.jpg


2316239483_d5971fdd73_o.jpg


2317007990_07854f4366_o.jpg
 
LOVE that second shot!!! And good eye re the third one...I like the bright colours, and the way you composed it.
 
I think #2 is great, good highlights and shadows with strong lines. I'd boost the contrast just a touch.

#3 also works well, nicely spotted. :)
 
LOVE that second shot!!! And good eye re the third one...I like the bright colours, and the way you composed it.

How could you take all the words I wanted to speak (type) right out of my mouth (tips of my fingers) ???

What do I say now? :confused:

Chris: I wanted to say EXACTLY what Anty has said!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom