A Few From 'Bardies' Walk

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
An area near me is called Bardies. Walked the dog up there this morning and decided to take the camera with me. Seems ages since I was out shooting wildlife so it was good and I enjoyed it.

Common Gull: Here in the UK, ironically it's far from common, our most numerous being the Herring and Black-Headed varieties (both noisy, messy pests imo). Where I was brought up we called them land gulls, due to them mainly being found on farm and rural land as opposed to on the coast. Smaller than the Herring gull I do find them prettier with their soft white plumage, red ringed eye and greeinish/yellow legs.
Export 1024-1.jpg

Export 1024-2.jpg

Tree Sparrow. Sadly numbers have been declining over many years but there are a couple of pockets of them near me where I regularly see them and they seem to be doing fine. Better looking bird than our more common House Sparrow with their lovely chocolate brown head. Not the best of pics I know (heavy crop) but always a pleasure to see them.
Export 1024-4.jpg

Pied Wagtail on a plastic covered hay bail. Almost looks like a mono conversion.
Export 1024-6.jpg

I love gulls! Nice set all the way around.

Pied Wagtail on a plastic covered hay bail. Almost looks like a mono conversion.
export-1024-6-jpg.189710

This one especially looks like a really well done photo. She is a cheery set of feathers on a reflective surface now, isn't she?
~Sanjeev Nanda

Most reactions

Back