Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
trying out the new 10mm Sigma

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0167-1.jpg

DSC_0142-1.jpg

DSC_0133-1.jpg

#1 - The haze is not your friend here. The foreground structure is very uninteresting to me.

#2 - The clear water is pretty and the illusion of palm trees growin out of the water is cute.

#3 & 4 - The horizon is pretty much dead center. With an image of symetry it could pass, but these are nice photos of your time in HI.

On an aside, could you please add a space between your camera bodies and their grips? Your signature is not long enough according to the TPF guidelines. This, of course, could lead you to expound on your "Lots of other stuff too..."

#1 - The haze is not your friend here. The foreground structure is very uninteresting to me.

#2 - The clear water is pretty and the illusion of palm trees growin out of the water is cute.

#3 & 4 - The horizon is pretty much dead center. With an image of symetry it could pass, but these are nice photos of your time in HI.

On an aside, could you please add a space between your camera bodies and their grips? Your signature is not long enough according to the TPF guidelines. This, of course, could lead you to expound on your "Lots of other stuff too..."

was not really expecting critique however it amuses me that "you dont find the foreground structure interesting" do people really talk like that? lol...

these are just nice tourist shots i took with the d90 with a new lens, on auto mode! check your exif!!!

sig fixed, sorry for the confusion...(i think i cracked a rib from laughing)

LMMFAO!!!

was not really expecting critique...
You're posting in the Landscapes & Cityscapes forum. Of course you should be expecting C&C.

...however it amuses me that "you dont find the foreground structure interesting" do people really talk like that? lol...
It is a structure, it is in the foreground and I do not find it interesting. How would you prefer someone to phrase such a thought so that you may comprehend mo' betta?

check your exif!!!
Nope. Not my job.

Just a little ribbing. No harm, no foul. Thanks for the fix. You can certainly list that info in your User CP or by other means.

I like the last one, great depth and tranquility feeling! Congrats

was not really expecting critique however it amuses me that "you dont find the foreground structure interesting" do people really talk like that? lol...

these are just nice tourist shots i took with the d90 with a new lens, on auto mode! check your exif!!!

LMMFAO!!!

i wouldnt post any pics if you dont want C&C...just saying.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back