A few from last week (really random)

LongDucDong

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Uploaded from Photohacker, er, bucket. Sorry!

ThewindyroadupJohnsonsMound.jpg

MossatBigRockFP.jpg

BWdeerskullBigRockFP.jpg

Thembones.jpg

redbellyonhandBW.jpg

N-1.jpg

N.jpg

R.jpg

VerticalroadupJ.jpg

v nice shots, #7 is my fav!

whats the skeloton?

Awesome shots! Love the DOF on #2!

The first and last shots are my faves! Nice work!

Ooo, I do like that moss-in-bloom close-up.
No one will ever know why :greenpbl: ... it is the DOF and POV (depth of field and point of view for our newer members) only just among OTHER things! :D

And Photo 6 (and 7 along with it) show something I don't know at all, is it a snail? What is it? I like the lines, textures, colour and opposing spiralled circles of the ... whatever ... in Photo 6 so much, along with the colours! Actually that one is my personal favourite (and note that I say so about a photo that has been composed with a centred subject!).
Your studies on the subject in 7 - new POV, nice DOF, gone b&w, are nice, interesting ... but don't fascinate me so. Maybe, because this thing is so new to me, I prefer the "documentary" character of 6.

Ooo, I do like that moss-in-bloom close-up.
No one will ever know why :greenpbl: ... it is the DOF and POV (depth of field and point of view for our newer members) only just among OTHER things! :D

And Photo 6 (and 7 along with it) show something I don't know at all, is it a snail? What is it? I like the lines, textures, colour and opposing spiralled circles of the ... whatever ... in Photo 6 so much, along with the colours! Actually that one is my personal favourite (and note that I say so about a photo that has been composed with a centred subject!).
Your studies on the subject in 7 - new POV, nice DOF, gone b&w, are nice, interesting ... but don't fascinate me so. Maybe, because this thing is so new to me, I prefer the "documentary" character of 6.

Thanks! :D #6 and #7 are of a large species of millipede (Narceus americanus). They can get up to 5" long and love to hide under rotten wood, where we find them frequently. Thanks for the C&C!

Most reactions

Back