What's new

A few from the neighborhood

poof

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
Islamorada, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Street photography seems a little different after moving to the keys...


4537429152_11482af42a_o.jpg



aroundtheshore-3.jpg



aroundtheshore-6.jpg



aroundtheshore.jpg



aroundtheshore-7.jpg
 
Last edited:
Some great captures. Beautiful colors. Nice job.
 
I like the second to last one, but I think if you set the camera lower the picture would have turned out more interesting
 
Some great captures. Beautiful colors. Nice job.

Thanks. It's amazing how the keepers to trash ratio increases when my concentration isn't split by keeping an eye on my toddler while shooting.
 
I like the second to last one, but I think if you set the camera lower the picture would have turned out more interesting

I agree. I should have been viewing the screen on back instead of having my eye to the camera but it all happened so fast...
 
i definitely was not expecting such tropical pictures but i must say they look great!
 
This location is about 50 yards from my front door. I don't have an ocean view but I can hear it! All my friends hate me now because I keep sending them pics of where I live.
 
This location is about 50 yards from my front door. I don't have an ocean view but I can hear it! All my friends hate me now because I keep sending them pics of where I live.

Haha i'm not surprised, that's a pretty good "neighborhood you got. :lol:

Pics are great, i like the last one the best with the reflections and what not going on
 
Really digging #1, it has a really cool feel to it.
 
Poof
Yea, it must stink living there. ;)

Where did you live prior to this location?
 
Thanks guys. I moved here from Memphis/Nashville, TN.
Nashville wasn't too bad, but Memphis is a sh*thole.

It's like Detroit but with more rednecks.

Almost a 3rd world country.
 
Almost a 3rd world country.

HAHAHA :lmao:
Ahhh damn that's good stuff.

Congrats on the new location and the pictures look good!
 
Thanks guys. I moved here from Memphis/Nashville, TN.
Nashville wasn't too bad, but Memphis is a sh*thole.

It's like Detroit but with more rednecks.

Almost a 3rd world country.

Get comfortable in the Keys for a bit... folks around here aren't too 1st world either...

Nice shots.
 
Your pictures are so nice, I want to go there!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom