A Few From the New Guy *small amount of skin*

Your right.

Great job, super photos. I love the artistic eye you have!
Can't wait to see more of your work.

If it wasn't true it wouldn't be hurtful.
Wow, what an attitude. Any woman who shows cleavage must be a stripper? And any guy who doesn't meet your standard of attractiveness is a dork? How very shallow. You can reply if you wish, but I'm not going to waste any more time or energy replying to someone like you.

[thatguyyou dontlike] sarcasm.

I mean say what you think but be helpful.

saying she looks like a stripper does not help.

I do not know what the young lady does for a living and neither do I care.

and it does not really matter it is the the photograph and the techniques that are discussed on here.

Perhaps you are in the wrong forum.

I like these. The selective colour on #2 looks a bit cheesy (it's very ahrd to do that well), but #3 is excellent. The background on #1 is a bit distracting, perhaps you could find a darker background?

I like these. The selective colour on #2 looks a bit cheesy (it's very ahrd to do that well), but #3 is excellent. The background on #1 is a bit distracting, perhaps you could find a darker background?

Shot 2 Yeah I hear you but it was a senior portrait haha clients eat that stuff up But I hear you! The only way I really like it is if you just desaturate the colors that you don't want noticed by about 50%. Shot 1 The whole idea of the first one is kind of like she's waking you up in the morn, so it's supposed to be a plain room but I see your point...

For thatguyyoudontlike, have a great day.

Maybe a bit of soft focus on that picture then? just something subtle. I don't see that sharp when I wake up first thing.

I thought 1 and 2 were too much out of focus...
and the general theme was a little tacky, IMO.

3 is a good shot to me, but i would darken the background alittle bit.

The 3rd one is intense, I really like it. I like the first one too, it's good portrait and you captured her beauty well. :]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back