kevinfocht TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2012 Messages 13 Reaction score 6 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 6, 2012 #1
C charlie76 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 1,635 Reaction score 460 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 6, 2012 #2 Nice shots...hard to see behind the HUGE logo, though
Jaemie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,907 Reaction score 340 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 6, 2012 #3 charlie76 said: Nice shots...hard to see behind the HUGE logo, though Click to expand... That's the way I see it, too. I'd straighten the horizons.
charlie76 said: Nice shots...hard to see behind the HUGE logo, though Click to expand... That's the way I see it, too. I'd straighten the horizons.