Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Of course, feel free to C&C.

612066806_fGynP-L.jpg

612068538_zMkfW-L.jpg

612069067_MVtee-XL.jpg

612069207_TgJc8-L.jpg

Last edited:
First two very good although a lot of digital noise on the butterfly. 3 and 4 both a touch overexposed in the highlights - perhaps a polarising filter would help here or just a slightly darker exposure.

First two very good although a lot of digital noise on the butterfly. 3 and 4 both a touch overexposed in the highlights - perhaps a polarising filter would help here or just a slightly darker exposure.

Yeah, Most of that noise actually came from trying to sharpen the picture up a little, unfortunately. The highlights, I think, are me not adjusting well for the bright heat lamps and such in their cages. Thanks for the comments.

Love #1, you are drawn right to his eyes. You can almost feel his expression.

ooops, #2, not enough coffee on board this am.
:lol: Thanks.

That guy was hilarious. I guess he was on lookout duty for the morning, but he just sat there the entire time looking around and "posing" like that. I think he actually wanted his picture taken hehe.

One more of him:
612068575_SZm8k-L.jpg

Notice the guy in the bottom right sleeping here? I was surprised how well he blends in. He didn't move an inch the entire time, must have been sleeping really good.
612068397_kMXTj-L.jpg

i like #2&#3 how did u get so close to the alligator

That was actually shot through the glass of his enclosure. Just got lucky that he was actually out and so close to it.

is it me or did anyone notice that other than the first picture the rest have the animals blending in with the same color background. i'm not sure if thats just a coincidence or they designed the zoo that way.

my favorite is the snake shot.

True. I'm sure it's by design to make it more like their natural environment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back