A few from this morning :o)

3Guys1Mom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My little guy is getting so big :D Here is us just foolin' around.
IMG_5077copweb2y.jpg

&
IMG_5097copyweb.jpg

& lastly
IMG_5083copyweb2.jpg

Like it?? Hate it?? anyone?? lol
I'm looking to get better. Any CC?

Even a tinny bit?

I'm going to say be careful not to overcook the eyes. Looks like your approaching that line but Im on the crappy laptop atm so pics aren't always as off on my regular monitor. I can't really CC anything else because #1 its just you fooling around with your own kid and hey he's cute but obviously you didn't put a lot of thought into the shoot. I'm not being mean I just mean that he's in play clothes. Be careful about your framing. The horizontal ones would be better vertically and the vertical or portrait orientation one you almost cut off the bench corner and left not much room at the top of the frame. Almost looks like your shooting down on him.

I'm going to say be careful not to overcook the eyes. Looks like your approaching that line but Im on the crappy laptop atm so pics aren't always as off on my regular monitor. I can't really CC anything else because #1 its just you fooling around with your own kid and hey he's cute but obviously you didn't put a lot of thought into the shoot. I'm not being mean I just mean that he's in play clothes. Be careful about your framing. The horizontal ones would be better vertically and the vertical or portrait orientation one you almost cut off the bench corner and left not much room at the top of the frame. Almost looks like your shooting down on him.

Dee hit upon all my concerns, and did so in a very kind and considerate manner. I agree--the eyes in these are bordering on overcooked; the camera height is off; and the portrait orientation ought to be considered.

Yep, just foolin'. Just came from the bath. He hopped up there and waited. Goofy kid.
Horizons are hideous lol he kept pushing the bench around and then hopping back on. With a 1 year old you get what you get.
Thanks for the cc :eek:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back