TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidaaronsercel.com
c1_TP.jpg

b1_TP.jpg

t1_TP.jpg

David

nice set david! love the reflections of#1, great DOF in#2 i can never get a butterfly to stay still for long enough to photograph.

Great series, I really like the first two. The I like water and perspective of the first shot and that butterfly almost looks abstract.

Gorgeous work here! I love the reflections in the first one. They look almost magical.
The last one is my favourite. After just ready ferny's crazing Pixie and Sand People story in off topic I'm waiting for a little pixie to jump out from behind that tree. I think it's gorgeous.

What a lovely place to go to for a walk!
Personally, I'd have made the first just a tad darker. Surprising how the colours suddenly jump at you if you do that!

Great series David. I really love the first two.!!

How do people get photos of butterflies? I mean, I've never seen one sit still long enough to let me take a picture. They either flutter around like mad or as soon as I grab the camera they bugger off. :grumpy:

I really like the first one to. It's got a dreamy, mystical effect.

ferny said:
... as soon as I grab the camera they bugger off. :grumpy:

That is my usual experience with any kind of wild animal, big or small, too... :er:

these are good....real good...the first and last make me think lord of the rings...the last one could hide hobbits from the ring wraith...(not that i would know about that...nah,... mae govannan, legolas.....hannon le..)

the butterfly is really good.. you can see he is about to take the nectar...his "tongue" is out.....great job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back