A few from today

Wow that is impressive. It explains how you're able to get such a variety of birds in a single day. You must be a bit of an expert on their habits.

Anyways, great shots. Keep posting, I love seeing your work!

Lol, I've been known to study their habits. I'm lucky where I live. Google Old Saybrook, CT. 1/2 to my south I have Long Island sound which is Ocean. 1/2 East I have the CT river which is a wildlife paradise, a few miles inland I have forests. When I'm not working I spend hours looking for birds. I have a spot I hit first for eagles (although they are still kinda rare to see) then I walk a trail for owls, another spot for songbirds, then I head to the shore for ducks and waders, but in a few weeks most of my time will be spent with Ospreys. I know of 5 nests that will be active mostly within a mile of my house...

And Thank you for your kind words :)

Amazing. Love the owl and the Blue Jay.

Very impressive, both the quality and the variety you are able to capture, especially in a single outing.

I think these are all terrific, super focus on them all. I am impressed. I really like the owl and the Blue Jay, they are my faves.

Most reactions

Back