a few hdr pictures of my freshly washed / claybar / waxed car.

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
it needed some attention, after trips out of state and just down south winter weather, which isnt bad, it was just very dirty, so i spent a good 4 hours on her.

a very unrealistic one. i like the chrome look though.

carhdr_2_2.jpg

a little more realistic with more of a presense on the background trees

and if you must know the rainbow effect is there in real life, the front headlamps and windows seem to have that effect. i think the tint has something to do with it for the windows but cannot really explain why the front lamps do it, but they do if the light gets them just right.

carhdr_1.jpg

Is Peter Weller your chauffeur?

No, wait....... the car belongs to a Cylon!

hah, yeah i just wanted to see how it would look. i just liked how it showed reflections in that unrealisic version, shows off the waxing haha.

Very clean and very awesome!
Sent from my Windows Phone

There's really no way to appreciably tell anything about your car from the image other than the fact that it appears to be shiny in some way.

Turn down the radiation levels on the HDR.

looks like a chrome car, a little to much for my taste but I understand you were messing around. The second image does not look realistic if thats what you were going for. The car kinda does but the background not. Is that rainbow tint?

I think the background in number 1 is a little too busy for me

There's really no way to appreciably tell anything about your car from the image other than the fact that it appears to be shiny in some way.

Turn down the radiation levels on the HDR.

I disagree, without the busy background #1 looks awesome.
Hey man what lens do you have? Open it up some more if you can, get rid of that busy background.

24-70 2.8 @ 4 or 5 cannot remember. @ 2.8 it was blurring to much of the car for a front on angle. Maybe if i did a side shot and with the back ground farther away. Or pulled out my 85mm 1.8

I like #1 but get rid of the stop sign. It keeps drawing my eye.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back