TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken last week but I have not had time to edit...lol

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Cheers, Joe

Last edited:
Tight shots, Love the colors on these guys! Eye contact is spot on that las shot....

Thanks for the comments my friends.

Cheers, Joe

#1 & #3 are different from the normal angles but interesting may I say. 4 & 5 have are good stop action with nice amount of wing blur. These little guys are long gone from here.

#1 & #3 are different from the normal angles but interesting may I say. 4 & 5 have are good stop action with nice amount of wing blur. These little guys are long gone from here.

They came to sunny south Florida... :D

Thanks for your comments!

Cheers, Joe

Excellent shots of a difficult subject.. Kudos for your patience and abilities. Very nice exposures. :thumbup:

Great shots and great colors. Love them all! :thumbup::thumbup:
Where and how exactly do you find there birds?
Bird sanctuaries? Parks?

Thanks for the comments.... There are three places that I go to shoot Hummers... One is my neighbors backyard....two is a local outdoor Hummingbird Garden...and three is Butterfly world....they also have hummers.

The How is really not that difficult.... they keep the same flight patterns for the most part....If you watch them they will do the same thing over and over again...just put yourself in their pattern and be still and wait... Plus because you already know their pattern it gives you the opportunity to fine tun your settings and your flash.

Cheers, joe

Cheers, and thanks again.
Joe

Most reactions

Back