Photos OK to edit
Im sorry I dont have the full sized saved on my computer

l_fc35d4d6da6d409bbe27531c064cec57.jpg
l_bf1a47ed844ee92c39189338918098a4.jpg

l_0a1ed3f414b34fe9a585a54c220d90b3.jpg
l_6fdc5e516397749eca0964e30a1f727f.jpg

l_277e95f882b1e291163d9a3ddf37a6ff.jpg

Grain was intentional in that last three

68 views and no comments....tough crowd here!

I like the last 3.

68 views and no comments....tough crowd here!

I like the last 3.

At least 1/2 the crowd that visits here is not on the same time schedule as you are.

Be a little patient and you may see some posts.

BTW: Welcome to the forum

I like the first and the last. A little less shadow on the first where her wrist is. The shadow on the face works, but the wrist shadow distracts me. Otherwise, I love it.

The first photo is a bit too much PP and those big whites of her eyes are stealing my attention away from the rest of the photo. Had she been looking just a bit more toward the camera, this would of been better.

On the second photo, aside from the slight orange peel like texture on the cheeks and eyelids I really like this photo the best.

I would suggest cloning out the pony tail holder on her wrist in the first pic, and like someone already said, a little less shadow on the subject's left eye.

The second looks eh...too much flash on her face and the stray hairs are distracting.

The third, I've never liked seeing a messy face on any child, and this one looks like a snap shot.

I have the same fabric! :D Mine is blue with the stars and speckles in silver threading. I would have liked to have seen a touch more light on the face. But I think this one and the last have the most potential out of the photos of the toddler.

The last one is my favorite of the toddler. Except the seem in the fabric coming straight out the top of the head. Maybe try cloning that out. I do like the noise in this one.

I would suggest cloning out the pony tail holder on her wrist in the first pic, and like someone already said, a little less shadow on the subject's left eye.

The second looks eh...too much flash on her face and the stray hairs are distracting.

The third, I've never liked seeing a messy face on any child, and this one looks like a snap shot.

I have the same fabric! :D Mine is blue with the stars and speckles in silver threading. I would have liked to have seen a touch more light on the face. But I think this one and the last have the most potential out of the photos of the toddler.

The last one is my favorite of the toddler. Except the seem in the fabric coming straight out the top of the head. Maybe try cloning that out. I do like the noise in this one.

She always has that hair tie around her wrist its like her "thing" so I wanted to keep it "her" removing it would be like removing her trademark.....

hair was purposely messy it was what she was going for...

I like capturing kids being kids messy faces and all haha.

that is the exact same fabric I only used sunlight coming through a window on a snowy day for the lighting...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back