A few landscapes....>

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, yea i know its been a short while and my image postings have been few and far between... all i can say is i need more time in a day, and a lots more hard drive storage space :lol:... anyway iv got around to editing a few so i thought id share.

Wall through the mist - Lake District, England

thewallcopy2.jpg

Cloud across the hillside in B+W - Lake District, England

bwhillscopy.jpg

Silhouette Composition - Devon, England

beach-lightcopy.jpg

Thanks for looking. :wink:

Those were worth the wait! Each so different, yet all so beautiful. It's tough to pick a fave, but I think I'd go with the second one.

Great work here! :thumbup:
1 - I love the desaturated look and the atmosphere is the best out of the three. Would love to take a walk there!
2 - Great choice for b/w. I can almost feel the softness of the grass.
3 - Wow... great colors and the feeling of the space and abandonment combined with a sea makes this a keeper.

Always love your work Arch, thanks for sharing. I really loving the first two.

Wow, those are awesome!! what kind of pp did you do for the first two? Are they HDR's? Cause I really like the moodiness and tones they have

great work.

Were the Lakes shots from a recent visit?

i really like the colors of the third one! is that dawn or dusk?

All three are incredible but that first one is the best for me. Blown away by the mood and atmosphere I can feel just by looking at that picture. Then I look around and see that I'm still in my office and cry...lol. I want to be in picture 1.

They all came out wonderful. The first one is my favorite.

I'm guessing that these aren't HDR but instead exposed properly to have no clipping of highlights / shadows. I'm also guessing that this is 10 - 20 Sigma???

Come on Arch... ease my curiosity. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back