Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0511.jpg

DSC_0565.jpg

DSC_0813.jpg

DSC_0792.jpg

DSC_0768.jpg

These are beautiful.
I like #1 the most because all parts of the image are rich in detail and color.
In #2, I think you would benefit from cropping some of the black from the bottom, it is just too much and it's put your horizon almost directly in the center of the image, which isn't very pleasing. Also, that little sliver of moon is so tiny that it just looks like a scratch or spec of dust. I think it would look better cloned out...or maybe even enlarged. Same for the lone star in the #3. I wonder what #3 would like like as a vertical with the right side cropped in a bit.
What a great location you have to take pictures of. All in all this is a very nice series. Can't wait to see more.

Those are good ideas I hadn't thought of. I'll try them out later on.

I'll post some more later when I upload them to photobucket. :)

Here's a few more:

DSC_0938resized.jpg

DSC_0932resized.jpg

DSC_0566resized.jpg

DSC_0289resized.jpg

Ask and ye shall receive:

DSC_0813modifiedresized.jpg

Last one:

DSC_0930resized.jpg

The cropping on the one didn't work out like I hoped. I might have to take more off.

Those are AWESOME! I cannot wait! We are booked to go riding(motorcyce)there next year, this just gets me more amped!

Thanks for sharing!

djf these really are beautiful. I think you have great control over your lighting. I can never get my skies that blue in landscapes! Did you do much PP work? I think the crop of that one helps, now my eyes don't get lost in all the black. :) I like the moon a lot better in the third one in the new batch you posted.
Great job!

A little bit of PP with GIMP. Lets see, Curves, color balance to turn down some of the red, and some clone tool to remove a nasty dust spec. There are a few dust specs on the ones I posted that I noticed after posting and removed. Oh yes, also some dodge and burn in a few places. Mostly to darken shadows.

That's about it. The rest was being in the right place at the right time.

I have a few hundred more shots that suck. :)

Most reactions

Back