A few long exposures...(bit pic heavy)

Lost Nikon User

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So last weekend i went to Pittsburgh PA. Unfortunately i wasn't able to get on Mount Washington at night (Mountain over looking all of Pittsburgh City), So i walked around a few block around hotel i was at and snapped a few from there, CC is always welcome. The is my first time shooting long exposure, i thoroughly enjoyed it.

1. Confused Traffic light
HPS_4045

2.The Lone Rider (AKA My brother i had no idea was in the shot)
HPS_4030

3. Red and Blue line metro tunnels
HPS_4026

HPS_4024

4. The ghost couple
HPS_4013

5. I walk a lonely road
HPS_3999

6. Colors Galore
HPS_3988

7. Must reach 88mph!
HPS_4010

I like the lighting on #4.

Last edited:
I think the exposures look fine and the effects are interesting. I think the best compositions are #4024 (the red tunnel) and 4013 (ghost couple).

Didn't immediately recognize the neighborhood so I googled The Saloon - you were way out in Mt.Lebanon, eh?

I think the exposures look fine and the effects are interesting. I think the best compositions are #4024 (the red tunnel) and 4013 (ghost couple).

Didn't immediately recognize the neighborhood so I googled The Saloon - you were way out in Mt.Lebanon, eh?

Yep yep, Mt.Lebanon was the place. We were up there to see a Pirates game and well we didnt get to see any family while there. IT was always a fun trip going to Pittsburgh. The Saloon was an ok place to go 6/10, Quite the beer selection though

Very interesting series!

I think a few of them could use straightening for vertical lines. I like #4 the best.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back