EYEAM4ANARCHY TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2007 Messages 118 Reaction score 0 Location Las Vegas, NV. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 16, 2008 #1 1. 2. 3. Any comments/suggestions/critiques are very welcome. Thnx!
alexkerhead TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 124 Reaction score 0 Location Montgomery, Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 16, 2008 #2 I like the quality of the maros, but I wish the images were bigger, maybe at least 800x600 and 1024x768 preferred! Good shots!
I like the quality of the maros, but I wish the images were bigger, maybe at least 800x600 and 1024x768 preferred! Good shots!
lifeafter2am TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 1,317 Reaction score 1 Location Orlando, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 16, 2008 #3 The first one is sharp, but I don't care for the subject. The second two are soft, though I do like the second one. Just needs to be sharper.
The first one is sharp, but I don't care for the subject. The second two are soft, though I do like the second one. Just needs to be sharper.
EYEAM4ANARCHY TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2007 Messages 118 Reaction score 0 Location Las Vegas, NV. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 16, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 1. 2. 3.