A few MF shots from todays walk

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Developed them as sone as i got home, got another film to develope tomorrow from this afternoons walk that make 3 rolls shot this weekend
Dev in Rodinal 1+25 for 5.5 mins
Fomapan 400 film
Camera, Mamiya C330 80mmF2.8 blue spot
img031-2-L.jpg

img028-L.jpg

Female tree
img030-L.jpg

And my best mate was a bit tired when he got back
img033-L.jpg

Something about #1 is very appealing to me. Perhaps it's the juxtaposed urban/nature thing, or the movement implied in the way the building and lamp point right. The Bauhaus-y elements in the hotel are great. I like that kind of stuff - boxy architecture against chaotic nature.

That grain!! O.O Niiiiiice :p

How did an ISO400 film turn out to be this grainy? Hmm.... you've got something under your sleeves. :p

Thoose grains are big as house ants, is it the Rodinal that does it or is it old dirty Russian film? Or did you crop them with 110 film mask?

Nice shots, but WOAH! I've got Delta 3200 that looks smoother than this!!

Jaemie said:
Something about #1 is very appealing to me. Perhaps it's the juxtaposed urban/nature thing, or the movement implied in the way the building and lamp point right. The Bauhaus-y elements in the hotel are great. I like that kind of stuff - boxy architecture against chaotic nature.

Cheers mate, the Casa is about 1/2 mile from where i live and most up market hotel in Chesterfield

Terenas1986 said:
That grain!! O.O Niiiiiice :p

How did an ISO400 film turn out to be this grainy? Hmm.... you've got something under your sleeves. :p

Cheers, i have never used this film before the grain could be due to me being too heavy handed with the agitation got another film to process tonight will try light agitation see what happens

Contax said:
Thoose grains are big as house ants, is it the Rodinal that does it or is it old dirty Russian film? Or did you crop them with 110 film mask?

I think it is part Rodinal part film and me being as rough as a bears ass

Most reactions

New Topics

Back