A few more bergs and a jellybean row

Cappahayden

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few more icebergs. Conditions were hazy which sucks the life out of the contrast, but hope you enjoy anyway.

Cheers,

19MayBerg1.jpg

19MayBerg4.jpg

19MayBerg5.jpg

19MayBerg3.jpg

19MayBerg7.jpg

19MayBerg8.jpg

19MayBerg9.jpg

Jellybean.jpg

Thanks for lookin'

They look good. You're right, low overhead clouds and haze really crush contrast. From composition stand point I like #3, it looks like he bergs are coming in to dock.

Doc

Nice shots again. I think the haze is working a bit for you and bringing out the textures without getting obnoxious. The colors in the last photo are exceptional to me. The composition in that one though is a bit weak in my opinion- Overall though, you seem to have a nature ability to put together a beautiful photo.

Thanks Doc and Abraxas for your insight. I had to adjust these quite a bit due to the low contrast and blah colour that day. I agree regarding the comp on the last one. Not to make excuses but it is a tight quarters area and I loved the rich colour the low sun at early evening created.

Thanks again

2 and 7 are my favs.

I like the last shot a lot - the colours are striking. The only improvement I could suggest is a small white cloud in that patch of sky :).

Regards, Tony

I think the last would have turned out great in a vertical frame. Just something about half of a door that bugs me.

Most reactions

Back