a few more Butterfly shots (14) + Maria

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We had some fun here at this Butterfly Conservatory in Niagara Falls.. This is my 4th trip here, and the most productive for sure.. this VR lens was awsome! Now, I need to get that D70 in for repair.

Butterflys2.jpg

Butterflys23.jpg

Butterflys24.jpg

Butterflys25.jpg

Butterflys26.jpg

Butterflys21.jpg

Butterflys28.jpg

Butterflys29.jpg

Butterflys210.jpg

Butterflys211.jpg

Butterflys212.jpg

Butterflys213.jpg

Butterflys214.jpg

14 BTW.. she thinks daddy is funny.. (go figure)
Butterflys22.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

everything in this thread is beautiful. ;)

tough to pick favorites, but 3, 6, & 12 stand out a little to me... love the smile in the last - :thumbup:

Raymond these are all Fantastic.. I LOVE THe ones with your daughter.. I LOVE the green color in one of them!! Wonderful shots

yea these are a real treat ray... and the little one's real cute too. superb sharpness on all of these :thumbup:

Ray,
Saw a lot of people in line to enter the Butterfly Conservatory
while visiting the Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens a couple summers ago.

Now I see what I missed.
Great shots!

Bill

1,3, and 12 are the real stand outs for me. All of these are great.

Great work again Ray. Spring, migration, colours, spring, blossom, broken camera, nesting,... one of these things doesn't belong.

Wow Ray, these are beautiful.
Maria is such a doll.

3,6, & 12 stand out for me.

Holy moly Sir Raymond. Magazine quality images man. Well done. And Maria looks great.

looks nice! My gf wants to go up to canada, im going to have to visit that butterfly place with my camera and a few rolls of fuji superia reala 100 :) my dad has 20 rolls (36exp) coming and said i was welcome to some. I KNOW my gf will be up for seeing butterflys, not many girls would say no lol.

really nice pics...some look like they could use some sharpening, but otherwise real nice :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back