A few more from my family shoot... C&C away, there's plenty to pick on me for.. :D

misstwinklytoes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Adams by jenangeljen, on Flickr

Baby doesn't look comfy (or safe! even though he was). This was the best look I got from Dad in about 10 shots. :) Hey, rangling 2 and 3 year olds is hard while trying to keep an infant in your lap! Daddy and little man have serious eye baggage. I'll have to go back and correct that more.

Sweet, but again, Dad's attention was elsewhere. (In all 10 shots) Chopped Limbs galore. The original wasn't chopped, but we were trying to avoid the kids shoes and it was just the only way I could get them all and (mostly) no shoes. Lots of eye bags need correcting.

Under eye darkness I need to correct.

Have at it and TIA for any advice! It'd been a while since I shot. Glad it was free, but I think I got some decent memories for the family. :) (And it helped raise some money for a late, local fire fighter's family)

In the first photo, the dad staring straight into the camera kind of....creeps me out. The baby also looks like he's about to fall (as you already know, heh).

In the second photo, the dad's expression is just...bad. I don't think I would have posted this one just for that fact. The time between mid-blink is THE most unflattering time for a photo. :( I also think that the highlights in their faces are a bit blown out as well. They're skin tones are very, very warm as well. I know it's a long shot depending on the resolution, but I think if you crop out the mom and the little boy, that would make a really nice photo. You might have to clone out some of the little girl though.

The last photo is the best. Although it might be slightly overexposed, the lighting is nice and expression is the best of the father.

I think the lighting looks flat. Background is a bit busy, you should use wider aperture. Keep it up! :thumbup:

How come 1 & 2 look different in color? Take several frames and use the clone tool to make sure nobody blinks.

I did take several frames. lol. that's what i meant... trying to nicely say this was the best shot of dad.

Pp gave different colors. purposely i guess. i do need to use wider aperture. These were natural light. very cloudy foggy morning.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back