Doll House

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Out last week for my afternoon walk. Strayed off to the western limit of my range this time -- an old neighborhood called Clifton Heights. I grabbed a snap of the Doll House. The neighborhood has a Victorian flavor, but this place is way over the top. Every window in the house has a dressed up doll looking out at you; seriously creepy. The one in the attic really freaks me.

Joe

doll_house.jpg

The dolls probably murdered the original owners, and their demonic spirits are now guarding the house in case some poor victim decides to come snooping.

That's just my experience with creepy (note: evil) houses. I might be totally off-base.

ok. I would seriously run if I was walking along and saw that !

yep -- I could feel their eyes watching me as I took the photo. Started walking faster.

Joe

Uh oh - creepy doll threads again!

I'd be more interested in a close-up of one or two of the windows (as scary as that might be), especially if you did it at a different time when the tree shadows fell over part of the windows.

I'd be more interested in a close-up of one or two of the windows (as scary as that might be), especially if you did it at a different time when the tree shadows fell over part of the windows.

No way am I getting any closer; that's from across the street and standing in the church yard just to be safe -- yep it's across the street from a church.

Joe

Exactly what I was thinking!

Creepy, but I bet you could come up with a really cool shoot of this house/dolls! Maybe some sort of story/collage?

LOL.....It makes me laugh to think the owner did it because they knew it was creepy. I like the idea of close-ups, a story/collage and maybe a photo doc. with the owner....could make for a good Human interest story- perhaps others are curious about this creepy doll house.;)

Oh man, wish I lived closer, I would so go and get close ups!

Now if there were clowns in each window, that would be very different lol.

Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, wish I lived closer, I would so go and get close ups!

You & me both.

I think it is cool, not creepy @ all.

Hi Ron! Been missin' you. Figured you were hibernating up there.

OK, just for you -- next time I'm in the neighborhood I'll walk across the street -- maybe.

Joe

Most reactions

Back