What's new

A few more from the Badlands

Jarrod268

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 27, 2011
Messages
198
Reaction score
31
Location
Nashville, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1 - Shortly after sunset. I probably went too crazy on the saturation but I wanted to convey what a wonderful light show it was!
p831714269-3.jpg


2 - Finding patterns in the landscape

p942730406-3.jpg


3 - Leading lines in this landscape can easily be found if you look at the erosion.
p829713903-3.jpg
 
Saturation looks fine to me. You went a little crazy with vignette. :lol:

#1 is my favorite. Well done!

Mark
 
Saturation looks fine to me. You went a little crazy with vignette. :lol:

#1 is my favorite. Well done!

Mark

I need to calibrate the brightness on my monitor. It looked OK at home but now viewing on my phone I see that. Thanks, I'll change that next chance I get.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom