A few more from today, with the mother

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_2560.jpg

2. (ohhhh how did I not catch that hand blocking his face? :( )
IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_2570.jpg

4. (the sister)
IMG_2656.jpg

That's a pretty tan family in #1 and while technically correct, the frame feels cramped to me. My eyes want more negative space.

#2's a cute shot and the hand doesn't really bother me. It's funny that, given #1, I don't find this one 'cramped' at all.

My apologies, but I don't like #3. It looks like she's making a heart around his diapers (I know it's supposed to be his feet, but...). I think the DOF works against the image and I sorta wish it was all in focus. His nose also looks like it ends directly with her finger; they line up a little too well. The hunched over pose for the mother, while necessary, makes her look huge.

#4 is cute but there's some posterization in the background and sharpness halo around arms, shirt, etc. I know the angle works in a lot of photos, but I feel like I'm going to fall on her!

I love #1. I don't find it cramped, rather intimate.
#2 is sweet but I agree with you about the hand. Newborns can be such difficult models. Your conversion is very nice.
#3 seems really grainy to me. I like the idea but I think you should play with it a little more. It would be nice in B&W too, it feels a little cluttered in color.
#4 is my favorite. Her eyes are perfectly sharp, the conversion is great, nice contrast. Beautiful girl too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back