SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Feb 12, 2006 #31 Freakin rocks... I looove Goth type stuff... maybye its not intended to be, for for me it totally works........
Freakin rocks... I looove Goth type stuff... maybye its not intended to be, for for me it totally works........
B bace TPF Noob! Joined Aug 10, 2005 Messages 3,941 Reaction score 72 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2006 #32 Really loving the first and last pic here. Great post work. I'm assuming that's what's making them seem creepy.
Really loving the first and last pic here. Great post work. I'm assuming that's what's making them seem creepy.
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2006 #33 all are cool, but that first shot is way spectacular JM., I see that one in a Mag for sure.
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Feb 13, 2006 Banned #34 your just killing us in the cemetary shots, jm...!! you need to make these a series somewhere..i love these.... i feel a story coming on....
your just killing us in the cemetary shots, jm...!! you need to make these a series somewhere..i love these.... i feel a story coming on....
Foffen TPF Noob! Joined Sep 8, 2005 Messages 396 Reaction score 1 Location Oslo Rooock City Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 13, 2006 #35 I wish I could see the oportunities you do, Jon. This is great! May I use you as inspiration? Thank you
I wish I could see the oportunities you do, Jon. This is great! May I use you as inspiration? Thank you