What's new

A few more newbie pics for critique

Hoosky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Arlington,TX/Cisco,TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I forgot these on my first post.

The first three are from the OK City Memorial and the last is just your random stinkbug on a window screen.

Let me have it!

2209635231_67f28660a0_o.jpg


2209635003_bf4fc7724f_o.jpg


2210426710_7bdda0612d_o.jpg


2209634613_38283e8193_o.jpg
 
I like how the shadows subtly break the symmetry in #2. Great shot.
 
a small tip to start off - number your pics for better responses

1 -> a boring shot - has more of the snap shot feel
2 -> looks neat, nice shot
3 -> looks over saturated and over exposed a bit, maybe fiddle it around in PS or somethin'
4 -> like said earlier, nice DOF but prominent purple fringing around the bug...
 
Yeah,I will start numbering my shots.Sorry.

Thanks for the feedback.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom