TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3326356081_f751477dd1_o.jpg

3326204357_6e1e353f61_b.jpg

3322127318_bdeef401ce_o.jpg

3317214092_f98f8dfea2_b.jpg

Looks like we take photos in some of the same places too!

DSC035863.jpg

Photo 2 i think I see what you were trying to do with the door/wall in the photo but its a bit distracting imo. Adorable girl though, love the candid shot although may have been better also if her arm wasnt partially blocking her face.

The barn, is that off of south 94 by winery country? Looks like one I saw there once that I almost stopped to photograph.

That is too funny!

In #2 i had to hide, because that one poses every time she sees the camera! lol

That barn is not on 94 it is on M hwy. closer to where i live. I do however have some shots from that area!:mrgreen:

I love the mood you've managed to create in the 3rd and 4th shot. As a fan of coverd bridges I like #1, but the angle you shot it from tends to give the impression that the bridge is tipping to one side - or does it really sit like that?

I love the mood you've managed to create in the 3rd and 4th shot. As a fan of coverd bridges I like #1, but the angle you shot it from tends to give the impression that the bridge is tipping to one side - or does it really sit like that?
I don't think it's tipping to one side. lol Here is another pic, maybe with a lil better angle (it is on a hill)
3235510956_739090703b_b.jpg

I don't think it's tipping to one side. lol Here is another pic, maybe with a lil better angle (it is on a hill)
3235510956_739090703b_b.jpg

Yeah, its straighter in this one.:D There are lots of covered bridges in my area and I've taken photos of several. I know getting a decent shot of a covered bridge can be difficult\tricky because of the lack of solid ground to stand and park on! :lol: Many of the bridges in my area are surrounded by weeds and the newest problem is the county has started building wooden arches which hold a stop sign or traffic light about three feet in front of the bridges on each end - really ruins a photo op.:lol:

Yeah, its straighter in this one.:D There are lots of covered bridges in my area and I've taken photos of several. I know getting a decent shot of a covered bridge can be difficult\tricky because of the lack of solid ground to stand and park on! :lol: Many of the bridges in my area are surrounded by weeds and the newest problem is the county has started building wooden arches which hold a stop sign or traffic light about three feet in front of the bridges on each end - really ruins a photo op.:lol:
Luckily there isn't any traffic on this one! (it has been retired)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back