A few more

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Trying out shooing in the middle of the day. Was about 2:30-3pm. Got an engagement shoot coming up there w/ a couple in November so wanted to check out the place since I only get a permit for 1 hour (park's rule). Thought I'd shoot a few while there. I personally think lighting came out fine and by november with daylight time saving and things, I think sun location will be much different around 4pm (when we're supposed to shoot there)

BrooksideGardenNationalCathedral001s.jpg

BrooksideGardenNationalCathedral002s.jpg

BrooksideGardenNationalCathedral019s.jpg

BrooksideGardenNationalCathedral010s.jpg

yep, with these photos, the lighting is great and if you would have used flash she totally would have changed color.
I think that is the happy medium that we are striving to achieve, how to fill shadows, but not change the skin.

It is official.. NIKON vs CANON and MAC vs PC battles are over. It is now Flash vs No Flash LOL.

I only like 1 and somewhat 4. I dont like dappled sunlight on 2 and 3.

yep, with these photos, the lighting is great and if you would have used flash she totally would have changed color.
I think that is the happy medium that we are striving to achieve, how to fill shadows, but not change the skin.

Yup! As you can see in #4 my settings were: f/7.1 ISO 100 at 50mm Although I was not using the 50mm lens on this. I will practice with that also next time. I do believe that in that harshlight situation if I needed, I could have probably used higher apature and used the 70-200 lens to zoom in to get the bokeh effect.

With # 2 I dropped it to f/4 ISO 100 at 105mm since it was darker but it worked out well :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back