What's new

a few new ones from a newbe

i take it as a compliment, i just wanna follow the rules. I don't really care where i post as long as it shows up on the active forum page it seems like the same amount of peps will peep it.
 
i take it as a compliment, i just wanna follow the rules. I don't really care where i post as long as it shows up on the active forum page it seems like the same amount of peps will peep it.
:lol: those arent rules. They are just guidelines is all. As I said before you will probably get the most feedback here. I also post most of my images here even though I dont consider myself a beginner. I like to get peoples opinions on my shots.
 
ok i'm sold. this place is great, i love all the feed back and suggestions.
 
#2 is better in B&W
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom