What's new

A few New photos C&C (must see :D)

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thank you :)
1.
027-1.jpg

2.
039-1.jpg

3.
026.jpg

4.
044.jpg

5.
024.jpg

6.
029-3.jpg

7.
016-1.jpg
 
The processing is really ruining these.
 
Get rid of the pp. Post the originals.
 
hmmmmm its interesting yall all like differnt photos
 
hmmmmm its interesting yall all like differnt photos
and what's even more interesting is that...
Ron likes the one with the flowers.
The guy with the dog as his avatar likes the one with the dog.
The guy with the PS'd football sig hates the PP.

I kinda dig #1. groovy colors. Cool star highlights on the front chrome. And I like the crop.
 
Last edited:
I like your comment it made me laugh haha
 
026.jpg



I think this one is the only one worth keeping,. IMO.

WAY to much PP for my liking, but every ones taste is different.

I just like this because it looks like a sun.. its different.

give you points for being super creative though :)
 
I don't like any of them. The yellow flower is the best though. I seriously thought you were joking and trying to get a rise out of people. Especially that first one.
 
whats wrong with the first one :(
 
I think if you had a common theme, extreme edits like these would go over much better. It's hard to really know what to say about 7 images which all have a vastly different and somewhat aggressive styling to them. I appreciate what you're doing and I'm not saying you should post images straight out of the camera but I think you might get a better response if you pick a single direction of style and work with it.

It's hard to critique a photo when you can't get past the editing. I want to say in #1 that the lamp post is distracting, maybe request a wider shot to show more of the car - but all I can think of is "wow that's a lot of green and magenta haze." Looks like it was shot on expired film, which can be a cool look but here it's too aggressive imo.

Not trying to shoot you down, keep making images how you like, but know that it's pretty against the grain of what the beginners forum is used to and might not be received well here.
 
Sorry, but nothing here really catches my eye. It looks like you took a few shots you didn't like and tried to PP them into art.

Hopefully you got some good editing practice in. In my opinion none of the PP suits these so it just takes away.

I'd say keep shooting without any PP until your file numbers roll back over and then start back practicing in photoshop.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom