What's new

A few New photos C&C (must see :D)

Thank you :)
1.
027-1.jpg
This is the only one I find interesting. It seems all wrong, but I like the way you got the car to glow.
 
haha it seems wrong?
 
Well nothing special here sorry. The editing is just too much
 
I think 6 and 7 are really cool. Also like 2, but Im biased as a dog lover. Husky?
 
yes one blue eye and brown eye
 
number five is my favorite. The rest.. well.. i really dont like the pp
 
I hereby diagnose you with obsessivecompulsivesaturation.


Must see? More like can't see, anymore.
 
lmao thanks
 
NEVER DRINK while using photoshop. things get blurry :P,
 
I don't mean to be rude, but....

These make me feel like you're not happy with your own photos and feel like you have to "fix" them after you shoot.

Maybe just shoot and dial back the PP. Are you happy with your stuff before the PP? Not just these, but all your stuff? Or do you typically PP this much?

I do like the flower! I'd like to see it as a square crop. It would make a nice kitchen, or sun-room print.
 
I am going to agree with the rest on to much PP. The Flower seemed to have the most potential. You gotta walk before you run is all and you did accomplish learning your way around photo editing. All those fun filters and layer effects.;)

To be honest, your stuff reminds me of my beginnings with Photoshop (started at v4). It's good, though. Practice makes perfect. I still have stuff from like 1999 that is just atrocious. I have to try and find some to post here.:lol:
 
Have you started dropping acid and clicking random filters in photoshop? Your photos are interesting, just heavily processed.

Watch out for acid, man. You'll get flashbacks later in life. |:
 
haha I dont do acid or any kind of drugs I just like to do pp to make a good photo better
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom