What's new

A Few Non-Portraits for C&C

g-fi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
401
Reaction score
45
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Landscape/architecture/etc. is not really my thing, but sometimes you just don't have someone to photograph, so I've been trying to branch out.

1.
3723907752_9611f3c982.jpg


2.
3723097543_53cdb56722.jpg


3.
3723097643_451e29e5d1.jpg


Nikon D40 w/ 18-55mm kit lens
natural (evening) light
 
first one is my fave.
second one has the two bars/lines that are distracting
3rd i think is a bit over exposed.
 
The first is my favourite, although photos of statues don't enthral me. You did a good job of bringing some sort of emotion to the table though. I'm not sure I like you're vignette in the last - seems just a bit too fabricated for me.
 
"Are these taken in Buenos Aires?"

A cemetary in Ohio, actually.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom