What's new

A few odds and ends....

Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
683
Reaction score
39
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple from the last month of so!
C&C welcomed and appreciated....

1. I loved the way that the inside of this mushroom looked like and how delicate it was.
Flat out of the damp marshy ground on my belly...


mushroomDSC_2639 by lizheaemma, on Flickr

2. This dragon fly seemed like such an patient old soul in a tortoise looking way.
He sat there for quite a while, that is until he fly right at the camera.....


dragonfly by lizheaemma, on Flickr

3. This one and the next are playing around with the extension tubes that I bought
months ago and never used... Camera was on a tripod, but the cat tail reeds with blowing
just a tiny bit in the wild.


leaf with water dropsDSC_0034 by lizheaemma, on Flickr

4.


spiderwebDSC_0061 by lizheaemma, on Flickr
 
I like #3. May I suggest considering a crop of the extreme left to lose the small light-blue area? Or maybe just darken it a bit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom