Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Untitled by Shutter_Inc., on Flickr

I dont think I am overly happy with the skin tone on the colored dress photo. It seems a bit too orange to me. She rolled her ankle a couple weeks ago so she wasnt able to move in heels all that well so we stuck to some very basic posing. Please feel free to critique if you would like. It always helps :mrgreen:

I quite like these for whatever reason. She's very beautiful so that certainly helps! The expression in #2 is great. I feel like crops on 1 and 3 are too tight at the top and bottom though.

Gorgeous lady and I like the poses. Good lighting, too. The only negative comment I'll make is on her choice of dress, horizontal stripes are not something I'd recommend at any time as they have a tendency to make a lady look wider that she really is... Although I can tell she really has a great figure, the dress, especially with the red belt in #3, creates the illusion of width. :)

thank you both! Ill play with the crops on the two this evening and thanks for tip on the dress. Ill keep that in mind for the future

Most reactions

New Topics

Back