What's new

a few of mine

stocke2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just found this site and have ben looking around and loving it, thought I would share some of my work.

I am learning, and want to learn as much as I can, these are small versions of some of my favs, some of them are not finished versions, I need to crom some and all, but please let me know what you think.

I am trying to fix this image, I like the image, but blew out the highlights
turtle.jpg


tiger.jpg


seagulledge.jpg


conor.jpg


boys.jpg


giraffe-head.jpg


fight.jpg


bench.jpg
 
Can't see them.
 
strange, they show up for me now
 
You cannot load photos from Picasa-Google to any forum pages.
Put them into www.fastpictures.com or www.photobucket.com or any other (oftentimes even free - these two are free) photo host site (make sure you have previously downsized them to a max. of 800x600px and stored them at 9 or 10 instead of 12), and then link them from there. YOU may well be able to see your photos, but we aren't. We only get red x's.

Oh, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
 
fixed the images
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom