rgregory1965

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_7899-2.jpg

DSC_7912.jpg

DSC_7913.jpg

it's a fine firearm but the shots lack interest for me. They're cropped really tight and there's no contextual background element. ;)

it's a fine firearm but the shots lack interest for me. They're cropped really tight and there's no contextual background element. ;)

Im looking at a redo on these....I love this rifle...it took forver to get the Govt tax stamp so please elaborate on the background....thinkin a silouette target or something like that in the background and a few loaded mags would work as well....thanks

I tossed my online photos so nothing I can show you but I had a nice collection at one time. One shot I did was of my M1 Garand, an American flag, a can of suplus ammo, sling and filled en-blocs arranged in patriotic manner.

For your piece I might look at a desert dune, sand chamo, etc. dig?

I tossed my online photos so nothing I can show you but I had a nice collection at one time. One shot I did was of my M1 Garand, an American flag, a can of suplus ammo, sling and filled en-blocs arranged in patriotic manner.

For your piece I might look at a desert dune, sand chamo, etc. dig?

Gotcha, I know exactly what you mean.....thanks

I'd go all sand colors , color combo does not look right.
-
Shoot well, Joe

Cool smokepole. Had the black rifle itch awhile back but didn't scratch it. It'll be back around.

Might check Wilson combat site for some inspiration. Good product shots of their AR's.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Cool gun. Pics look like those on gunbroker. Perfect if you're selling it, not so much for showcasing it. As others have said, there isn't much story here.

I'm sure you're familiar with Ichiro Nagata's firearm photos. Might want to try some different color lighting as well to see if it adds anything to the photo for you.

Most reactions

Back