What's new

A Few of my old favorites

Scott7117

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I'm pretty new to this forum and this is my first post. I shot these with my first camera, which was a Canon Powershot A70. It's not the best camera but I felt I took some quality pictures with it. I now shoot with a Pentax K1000, which I love. Please leave some feedback. Don't be afraid to be tough, I can take it.

1
Picture024-1.jpg



2
Picture026-1.jpg


3
Picture011-1.jpg


4
Picture017.jpg


5
Picture033-1.jpg


So there they are. Please! Tear them up! I look forward to posting some of my shots from the Pentax. Thanks.:mrgreen:
 
Wow ... really like number 3.
 
Whats with the wall and ceiling texture? Is it as appealing in person as it is photogenic in pictures?

... just to 'tear into you' -- were you still laying in bed at 10:30 when you took that picture?
lol :)
 
3 is really cool. elaborate?
Thanks. It took a little while to get the light painting right but I guess it payed off in the end.


Whats with the wall and ceiling texture? Is it as appealing in person as it is photogenic in pictures?

... just to 'tear into you' -- were you still laying in bed at 10:30 when you took that picture?
lol :)

I haven't looked at the ceiling textures in my house for a while, but now that you mention it they are pretty cool huh? When I first moved in I thought it was the coolest thing.
Oh, and I may have been laying in bed when that picture was taken. :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom